Content feed Comments Feed

My First Post ...... starts on Happy Independence day .

Posted by smartindians Sunday, 14 August 2011

Hello everyone,

I wish  all my blog readers and Indian friends a Happy Independence day . Celebrate this great day and feel proud that you are an Indian. Independence day is not just a holiday its more than day. After a century of revolutions, struggle, blood shedding, battles and sacrifices with a common aim of ending British and other colonial authorities in India, our India finally achieved independence on August 15, 1947. On this day of rejoicing, we must all unitedly stand together in paying homage to our freedom fighters, both known and unknown. In addition to paying homage to the freedom fighters, we should take a collective pledge to safeguard sovereignty of the nation.



So, I also wish to convey on this occasion that try to be honest towards our country, do your duties honestly and help the people who need your help. Every bit counts in building this country a better place. Enjoy life to the fullest and help others to enjoy them as well.

I have wanted to start this blog for a while, finally on this Independence day 2011 I've done it with my first and second posts (Who is Anna Hazare?)

First and foremost I'd like to say WOW! just WOW! This is THE best simple blog template I have ever had the pleasure and good fortune to come across on web. So I proposed to use this lovely template to all my other blogs linked in the navigation menu bar.

The majority of readers of this blog be educated, articlate, sharp and savvy, I really hope I can make some worthwhile contributions of my own.

My main interests are, well .... most things you will find on this menu bar actually.


The site is not 100% complete yet, but it is fully functional. The most pages still need some work and some pages also to be added. I hope to have these updates finished early as possible.
That’s it for now. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your visit!

Also please write me your comments so i can improve our India desk blog.

Well I guess that's all for now, i'm sure I will get to know all of you in time and look forward to it.

Warmest regards

Eagle Elango








0 Responses to My First Post ...... starts on Happy Independence day .

Copyright 2009 : Indian Desk. Powered by Blogger.

*

Show Your Caring By Sharing

What's Inside The Indian-Desk?

Liked It ? Please Share

Recent Posts

Archives

Networked Blogs

Label Cloud

Local Live Temperature

NEW DELHI
KOLKATA
MUMBAI
CHENNAI

Recent Visitors to this Home Page

Follow Me on Twitter
back to top